From determining local demand to integrating Pickleball with Tennis, Tennis Canada’s tools and resources are here to help communities every step of the way.
- Tennis Participation Data and Statistics to Assist in Facility Planning
- Components of a Tennis Strategy
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Covered Courts across Canada
- Estimating the Size of the Available Indoor Tennis Market
- Risk Evaluation Template
- USTA’s Community Advocacy Handbook
- LTA’s Club Fundraising Guide
- 2008 – Finding the Sweet Sport: A Step by Step Guide to Community Tennis Facility Development
If you have any suggestions for new resources that would be beneficial to the facility development process please email us at email@example.com.