Stage 6 – LEARNING TO BE A PROFESSIONAL Boys/Girls *19-23/17-21+
This stage integrates and harmonizes the complex and diverse factors that contribute to performance in competition.
- Focus on performance goals in competition.
- Refine technical skills at competition intensity.
- Consolidate specific, personal game style.
- Develop flexibility, speed, strength and aerobic endurance in all competitive situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to select and care for equipment (racquets, strings, shoes).
- Ensure quality and consistency in diet, warm-up and recovery activities.
- Development of individualized annual plan identifying training, and competition phases.
High Performance Related Programs
- Canadian Universities
- ITF Futures events
- Open events
- U18 Nationals
- Acquire a customized chair.
- Manage medication/physical issues while travelling.