Within this stage, there are three types of participants – the new participant entering at any age, the recreational participant who is active for life, and the competitive (or former High Performance) participant who is no longer training to be a professional but still enjoys competing regularly.
- Recognize tennis as a healthy lifestyle active that provides a complete mental, physical and social experience
- Recognizes the unique contribution tennis can make to the development of healthy communities
- Are able to access and enjoy the game at the frequency and skill level they desire
- High School
- Clubs, leagues, tournaments
- Senior Provincials Nationals
- Clubs should make facilities accessible and welcoming.